Eight leading Christian entrepreneurs share their thoughts, feelings, ideas and insight about how we can steer the Church into the 21st century.
Have you ever wanted to change the church?
Regardless of demographic or denomination, your answer to that question is probably ‘YES!’ Whether locally, nationally or globally, many of us can point to things we would like to improve, tweak or change altogether to make the church more effective in its mission. But what would we do differently?
You’ve now been appointed head of the UK church. What do you do?
Posing this and many other questions to eight multimillionaire Christian entrepreneurs, Premier’s Peter Kerridge draws out a diversity of ideas and observations with the potential to change our church forever. Exploring themes such as starting locally and using diversity as a strength, this book will inspire readers to see solutions and make them happen, strengthening all Christians for their mission in the world.
- Oliver Pawle – Corporate Board Recruitment Advisor for major companies including GSK and the Royal Bank of England
- Joanna Bicknell – Former Business Development Director at Dorling Kindersley and founder of Make Believe Ideas Ltd.
- Lord Bob Edmiston – Founder of IM Group, IM Properties and charity Christian Vision
- Ray George – Founder of PFE and major stationary business DMS
- Carrie Loughton – Co-founder of Mumsnet.com
- Grant Masom – Chief Executive at Tricom Communications and CADC Networks
- Jeremy Sharman – Partner at Bird & Bird
- David Heron – Former Deputy Chairman of LIFFE and Director at James Capel & Co and Smith New Court and now Chairman and Trustee of numerous charities
Peter Kerridge has been Chief Executive of Premier Christian Radio for over ten years. Premier is a multi-media organisation across radio, magazines and interactive websites, with an audience of more than one million people per week. It exists to enable people to put their faith at the heart of daily life and bring Christ to their communities.