Becoming Catholic Third Editions
Fun and educational, Becoming Catholic provides an engaging, accessible, and interactive way for families to help children to receive the sacraments of Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation.
Becoming Catholic provides parents and educators with valuable tools, explanations, information, and activities to confidently guide children through the sacramental process. Each book explores how we celebrate each sacrament through values, experiences, and connection.
* Updated information on changes to the Sacraments and their celebration.
* New and illustrated activities at levelled reading age (created by a practising RE educator).
* Journalling pages for children to reflect on their faith journey and share.
* Clear, simplified instructions and information.
* A Parent Action which suggests ideas for discussion and activities, enabling the Catholic ethos to be experienced.
Families are at the core of the Becoming Catholic series. Discover why author Kathy Horan wrote Becoming Catholic, what is new in the updated editions, and why Becoming Catholic is an ideal resource for families wanting to help children receive the sacraments of Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation.